Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides integrated construction management software, and customer relationship management (CRM) for small and midsize construction companies. Delivered through a global network of channel partners, this adaptable construction management software solution works with familiar Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office to streamline processes across an entire business.
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV construction management solution centralizes your critical estimate, permit, sales, project management, labor, and financial information to help your construction management company better manage budgets, schedules, field activities, customer relationships, and the bottom line. And it’s easy to customize, learn, and implement.
Construction project management
- Keep projects on track and running smoothly.
- Align people, information, and processes for greater productivity.
- Easily change project details at any point in the delivery cycle.
- Automate repetitive tasks such as labor tracking and payroll processing.
- Provide accurate estimates and job costing.
- Take timely corrective actions.
- Reduce errors.
Construction financial management
- Budget accurately.
- Control costs.
- Ensure that all options are properly charged.
- Efficiently code and route invoices for approvals and payment.
- Provide around-the-clock service via the Internet.
- Differentiate your business from the competition.
- Provide fast, informed answers to customer questions.
- Update stakeholders on project status with Web portals.
- Link customer options and selections with contracts.
- Create, track, and update contracts through change orders to project completion.
- Stay on top of changing circumstances.
- Make up-to-date information available to everyone.
- Use mobile devices to enter time, costs, and job status from the field.
- Protect sensitive information with RoleTailored security.